How Can You Transport The Body Of The Deceased?
A loved one’s death is unavoidable, but we cannot stop. So, after someone has lost their life, bringing them to their final resting place and performing their last rites becomes extremely necessary. At this time, a dead body can be transported from the hospital or another town by road to the location where the deceased person’s last rites are to be performed.
Transport of dead bodies by road, within a city or between cities, is possible these days by booking hearse vans for funeral. There are vans or ambulances fitted with advanced features and services, sufficient to transport the deceased body in due time.
The transport vehicles come with a refrigerated box. In which the body is held to prevent decomposition until the time of the funeral. Besides, the dead body transport by road is inexpensive compared to the other means of transport.
Procedure to follow for transporting the dead via road
- If the deceased is embalmed in the destination city or is not embalmed. A suitable refrigeration method is required during transport. It is possible to pack the body remains in an icebox or a freezer bag. Refrigeration should not be required. If the body has been embalmed before transportation.
- In addition, certain states or individuals concerned require the embalming of a body. If it is transported by a mortuary van, hearse van, or dead body freezer ambulance.
- State laws governing funeral homes may vary from state to state. Because the need for embalming may depend on where the dead person is transported to and from.
- The body is usually kept in the affected hospital mortuary. If any patient has expired in the hospital and his family is from abroad for that period.
- Sadly, if the major hospital is not open, the body can be kept in a private mortuary, whatever is available in different parts of the cities.
The grieving family sometimes may not know where to start and might not realize that they have to book hearse vans for funeral. They may even make the mistake of merely relying, on their neighborhood burial service home. Which may not be aware of transporting funeral homes complexities.
The effect can be an additional expense that is superfluous and unnecessarily expensive. The more you can understand the dead body transport procedures and terminology.
The more trained you are, and the more you can stay in charge of the operation. Funerals themselves are no fundamental problem today, with various aspects of the process being regulated by enactment.
The Body’s Travel Expense
You may need to weigh your options for transporting the deceased. If a funeral is to be carried out in another city, to the place of death or even in another state. Also, do not forget to arrange hearse vans for funeral procession.
Your funeral provider would typically be willing to provide their services. Always paid at a standard mileage rate, in the event of short distances. The funeral service provider can employ a carrier specializing in transporting human remains, i.e., an express dead body transport company.
When the distance is outside their travel range. Many mortuary transport providers will charge a fee to the funeral home or concerned person for forwarding remains.
- Ambulance (7)
- Anthyesti Biopic Cinema (16)
- Bangalore (1)
- Condolences (5)
- Cremation Center (13)
- Cremation Service (61)
- Dead Body Carrier (25)
- Dead Body Freezer Box (54)
- Dead Body Transport (91)
- dead body van (2)
- Death Ceremony (2)
- FAQ (22)
- Freezer box (34)
- Funeral Service (47)
- General (8)
- hearse van service (68)
- Last Rites Pujas (5)
- Last Rites Rituals (13)
- Media Mentions (15)
- Pind Daan (2)
- Pitru Paksha (1)
- popular (1)
- pre arrange a funeral (4)
- Pre Planning Funeral (9)
- Priest Funeral Service (3)
- Shraadh Rituals (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
- We are in News (23)