Anthyesti:We provide dead body transport by air, rail, and road.
Anthyesti: Carrying your loved ones to their last resting place!
In an Emergency Call: +919883318181
At such times many people feel at a loss and do not know what to do. However, amidst all chaos, you will have to take the responsibility of conducting the last rites. At such times the dead body needs to be transported from one location to the other.
Sometimes within the city, other times from one city to another city, and even from one country to another country.
All this requires a lot of procedures and documentation. We at Anthyesti, provide dead body transport services of all types.
When it comes to dead body transport services, we offer local vehicles in your city to help move the body from one location to another. You can also ask for freezer boxes, funeral helpers, hearse vans, and shraadh priests.
Anthyesti will also provide customization options within the package, depending on your preference and need. For dead body transport, we also have hearse vans to be decorated as per your request. If you would want personal assistance, you can have a case manager to help you out with all the proceedings. Our transport facilities include inter-counter and inter-city options. If the body of your loved one is in a different country, you can trust us to bring the human remains back to you.
We provide hearse van or dead body transport service to transport the dead body within the city. You can choose your decoration style. You can also ask for a case manager. We provide a comfortable inter-city transfer that starts from Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 10000/-.
If one has to transport the body from one city to another, then we provide dead body transport by road, rail, or air.
For transporting the dead body by road to another city, the dead body must be embalmed or kept in a freezer box.
We provide affordable dead body transport service by air from Richmond, Bangalore, to anywhere in India. We provide services to obtain documents required for shipment of a dead body within India. It includes:
1. Obtaining a death certificate from the hospital, in case of post-mortem obtain a disposal order certificate
2. Obtaining a police NOC from the area where the hospital falls under the jurisdiction. Furnish the NOC format for blood relative if a blood relative is accompanying the deceased else uses the format for a custodian.
3. Go to the nearest funeral undertaker to obtain the packing, coffin, and embalming certificate.
4. Get the airway bill/booking of cargo, submit 6-7 copies of the above documents to the AWB section.
Transporting the human remains from abroad can be the most challenging process for anyone as it involves a lot of documentation and clearances. The trained executives at Anthyesti guide you in the paperwork and permissions needed in the transport of human remains from abroad.
Our embalming team assures optimal packing conditions for safe transfer by air.
1. Clearance from hospital authorities.
a. Death Certificate from the hospital.
b. Obtain the death certificate in the specific format, either from the hospital or from a qualified local.
c. In the case of post mortem, obtain a disposal order certificate.
d. Arrange for freezing at a mortuary
2. Obtain a police NOC: Obtain a police NOC in the format for blood relatives or custodians.
3. Obtain a packing/embalming certificate – Get a packing certificate and coffin & embalming certificate from the mortuary.
4. Get the airway bill /cargo booking
a. Report the documents to the AWB section at least 4 hours before the departure of the flight.
b. Submit at least 6-7 copies of the above documents
We at Anthyesti arrange all of the above for you.
You just have to receive the remains of your loved one and pay your last regard by performing the last rites.
The dead body can be transported via rail also within India. The procedure of the dead body transport is the same as that of the air. Anthyesti provides you with all the necessary arrangements for transporting the dead body via train.
Timely: Anthyesti, dead body transfer services are always on time. Affordable: Anthyesti dead body transfer services are reasonably priced, and you will be satisfied with our high-quality services. Best quality: Anthyesti offers the best quality dead body transfer services with efficient drivers.
A funeral service is quite intricate, with a lot of details to handle. We at Anthyesti, offer end-to-end services, which also includes a dead body freezer box service. We provide an ambulance with a freezer box as well.
The prices of a freezer box will range between INR 5000 and 10000. However, a regular freezer box will cost you around INR 4500.
Anthyesti also provides hearse van service besides the ambulance services to carry the dead body from hospital to home and from home to the crematorium.
Nobody can predict medical emergencies. In such a situation, the patient must be transported safely from home to the hospital. It needs professional guidance. Anthyesti provides the best medical emergency ambulance services that are affordable by all.
We provide ambulance with Basic life support (BLS), AC ambulance with oxygen supply, and an ambulance with advanced life support (ALS).
Besides Anthyesti dead body transport services, there are following crematoriums, hospitals, and temples around Richmond, which you may need to know about if you live in or around Richmond.
Embalming is a procedure that preserves the body for several days. It helps to keep the body fresh and restores the restful appearance of the person. It is a requirement when the body has to be transported by air or by train.
At times when some family members are not around, and the family has to wait for them for the last rites, then embalming is helpful. Also, in case of a death abroad in case of repatriation, embalming is necessary.
Anthyesti also provides embalming services. We have expert embalmers who take care of the embalming process. It prevents you from worrying about the decay of the body.
Embalming also helps the ones who arrive late to have the final glimpse of their loved one as they had seen them when they were alive.
Embalming is a chemical and surgical process, which is minimally invasive, and it takes several hours to perform it.
With Anthyesti, you can rest assured of the best outcome. If you request a freezer box, we will send the best embalmers to your doorstep to carry out the process. Trust us with our methods because we do everything by the book, which makes our procedures 100% approved and safe.
1. Kudlu Gate Electric Crematorium Address: 5th Cross, Hosapalaya, Muneshwara Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068 – 6.8 km from Electronic City.
2. Wilson Garden Electric Crematorium Address: Kengal Hanumanthaiah Circle, Hosur Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027 – 13.7 km from Electronic City.
3. Banashankari Crematorium Address: 67, near 67, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070 – 16.4 km from Electronic City.
1. Narayana Health City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560099 - 8.4 KM from Electronic City.
2. Anugraha Hospital – 1.1 KM from Electronic City.
3. Banashankari Hospital- 4.1 KM from Electronic City.
4. Motherhood Anjana Clinic - Electronic City – 1.7 KM from Electronic City.
5. Vimalalaya Hospital – 4.9 KM from Electronic City.
1. Someshwara Kamakshi temple
2. SRI NAGALINGESHWARA TEMPLE
3. Sri Shirdi Saibaba Temple
4. The Kashi Vishwanath Swamy Temple
5. Shaneshwara Temple
6. Shree Devi Patalamma Temple
7. The Kashi Vishwanath Swamy