Three things that you need to know during a medical emergency
A medical emergency is a situation where a patient needs immediate medical attention and care, or his health can be at serious risk.
At such times it is the responsibility of those close to the patient to ensure that he/she gets immediate medical attention.
It is, therefore, significant to know what you need to do under such circumstances to address the situation effectively and get help and relief for the patient.
- Recognize that it is a medical emergency: The most important thing to realize during an emergency is to recognize that it is a medical emergency. One needs to be extremely cautious when the situation is related to a senior person or a child as they are fragile and generally require assistance more than the young adults. So if someone has the following symptoms, you should recognize it as an emergency…
- The person is having chest pain or difficulty breathing.
- They are injured and are bleeding profusely.
- someone is unable to speak, unconscious, or feeling numb.
- A person is having seizures that are lasting more than 3 minutes.
- someone is having a severe allergic reaction.
- A person has burnt themselves.
- Someone has fallen and it is a fracture or a head injury.
- Call emergency ambulance service:
The moment you recognize an emergency, you should call the emergency ambulance service. It should be your first action, so the ambulance starts moving, and in the meantime that it reaches, you can try to soothe the patient.
In case their heart has stopped, you can give cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). It is critical to call an ambulance service as they can start the first-aid as soon as they arrive and keep treating the patient on the way to the hospital. It can offer immediate relief to the patient. The free ambulance service number in India is 108, and the Anthyesti emergency ambulance service number is +919883318181. Anthyesti provides emergency ambulance services across India. Anthyesti ambulance services are affordable and convenient.
- Support the patient till care arrives: If you have the training of performing the first-aid if the situation arises, you can do that. However, if you do not know how to give the first-aid, you can still support the patient by staying calm and just by being by their side. At such times, the patient needs calming support to help them go through the distress, and your support can help release their mental stress to a great extent.
Providing care to a patient in an emergency requires mature handling, patience, and courage. If you have these three things, you can help the patient survive the medical emergency.
You can follow us on Facebook.
- Ambulance (6)
- Anthyesti Biopic Cinema (14)
- Blogs (1)
- Condolences (2)
- Cremation Center (12)
- Cremation Service (61)
- Dead Body Carrier (25)
- Dead Body Freezer Box (54)
- Dead Body Transport (85)
- dead body van (2)
- Death Ceremony (2)
- FAQ (22)
- Freezer box (34)
- Funeral Service (47)
- General (7)
- hearse van service (68)
- Last Rites Pujas (5)
- Last Rites Rituals (13)
- Media Mentions (15)
- Pind Daan (2)
- Pitru Paksha (1)
- Pre Planning Funeral (11)
- Priest Funeral Service (3)
- Shraadh Rituals (1)
- Vaikunta Samaradhane rituals (1)
- We are in News (23)