AFFORDABLE DEAD BODY TRANSPORT SERVICES BY AIR FROM BANGALORE TO ANYWHERE IN INDIA
- Dead Body Transport By Air Starting From 26,000 INR
- Professional Embalming, Coffin, Packing Providers
- Hospital To Doorstep Drop Of Your Loved Ones Remains
- Anywhere Across India Dead Body Transport
- Complete Passenger and Cargo Ticket Assistance
- International Formalities and Documentation Done
Clearance From The Hospital Authorities
- Obtain the death certificate either from the hospital authorities or from a local doctor who can ascertain the cause of death. The DC has to be in a specific format.
- In case of post mortem, obtain a disposal order certificate
- Immediately, after the body is released from the hospital arrange for the freezing at a mortuary if the hospital has released the control.
Obtain A Police NOC
- A police NOC has to be obtained from the area where the hospital falls under the jurisdiction. Furnish the NOC format for blood relative if a blood relative is accompanying the deceased else uses the format for a custodian.
- The police issue a NOC based on the situation.
Obtain A Packing/Embalming Certificate
- Goto the nearest funeral undertaker to obtain the packing, coffin and embalming certificate.
- Ensure that the undertaker is certified and authorized by the airport authorities to issue coffin certificates.
- The airport authorities might reject the coffin should there be a problem in the sealing or quality.
Get The Air Way Bill / Booking Of Cargo
- All the papers have to be reported to the AWB section at least 4 hours before the actual departure of the flight.
- Submit at least 6-7 copies of the above documents
- The whole process may take up to 30min.
Kolkata to Bangladesh
Kolkata to Bangladesh Repatriation International Human Remains Repatriation:
Anthyesti executed an end to end repatriation of human remains export process by custom clearance from the NSCBI Kolkata airport to Bangladesh
Kolkata to Puri
Repatriation from Vietnam to Kolkata to Puri
Mr. Umakant a resident of India had stepped forward to bringing back his loved one which was coming from Vietnam to India Kolkata, Anthyesti helped him to transfer the human remains from Kolkata to Puri Odisha via Road
Vishakaptanam to Hyderabad
Repatriation from Vishakaptanam to Hyderabad
The Vishakapatnam airport ceased to international cargo so we at #Anthyesti had two options either to send via Bangalore or Hyderabad, but keeping time and cost in the mind, the team advised getting the HUM to Kolkata and from there personal assistance of Team Anthyesti in getting the clearances done.
OUR PRICING PLAN
- Transport from Hospital to Mortuary
- Police NOC Assistance
- Coffin, Packing, Embalming Procedures
- Legal Certificates for Air Transfer
- Dead Body Cargo Ticket
- Transport from Mortuary to Airport
WHY CHOOSE ANTHYESTI?
Generally, the hospital where the death occurs, do not have the complete assistance and knowledge for the transportation of the dead body. They inturn suggest to approach the ambulance providers or the client is left at the mercy of local listing services.
However, national award winner Anthyesti Funeral Services ensures that its staff who is trained both emotionally and technically gives services at the right time with full accountability and professionalism.
OUR LATEST BLOGS
THE ULTIMATE STORY OF SHRUTHI REDDY20 Aug, 2018
Death is grim business, but Shruthi Reddy Sethi, a young, enthusiastic software engineer in Kolkata has made it as her profession as Funeral service Undertaker to make it easier for those left behind.
FUNERAL CEREMONIES | ONLINE FUNERAL HELPER FOR GRIEVING INDIANSNov 28, 2018
economictimes.indiatimes.com Mentions about the Online funeral kits. From providing cow urine, incense and bamboo stretchers to booking a Hindu priest at the last minute,
THESE WOMEN LISTEN TO UNHEARD VOICES | WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR QUEST 2018Nov 28, 2018
From ensuring babies sleep better in helping people with disabilities find love, the winners of the Women Entrepreneur Quest 2018 are using tech to address the problems that don’t get enough